Campsite de la Rigole****, Tarn
La Rigole campsite**** is situated in the south of Tarn, down the Montagne Noire in the centre of the triangle Toulouse, Carcassonne and Albi. We offer a perfect environment for relaxing holidays in nature. The campsite is located in the preserved Natural park of Haut Languedoc, by the forest and the channel La Rigole de la Montagne where runs the source of the Canal du Midi.
The campsite offers cabins, mobile-homes and camping pitches for tent, caravan or motorhome.
Great plan: You can choose your arrival and departure day from Monday to Saturday!
Corinne, Luc and Alexandre are pleased to greet you in their small family campsite.
God mood and well-being thanks to funny activities: heated swimming pool, paddling pool, game areas, mini farm… Ideal with family, couple or Friends.
For a drink or a snack: the campsite offers a bar / snack and ice creams.
Good news, dogs are friendly welcome at La Rigole campsite (please acknowledge about the rules)
The campsite de la Rigole is open from April 25th to September 20th of 2020
Family atmosphere and nature scenery in the campsite La Rigole near Saint Ferreol lake in Tarn.
A family coup de coeur for the park
” In 2014, we decided to change our life, leave our jobs and sell our house near Bordeaux to find the campsite we dreamed of. In August 2014, we visited le camping de la Rigole and had a favourite for the campsite and the region! In February 2015 we are the happy new owner of the park.“
Have you visited our beautiful region and its wonderful heritage already? You wish to spend relaxing holidays with family, kids or friends for a weekend, a week or more in friendly atmosphere? You love and respect nature? Then, do not hesitate, campsite La Rigole is pleased to greet you!
~ Corinnen and Luc ~
Why should you choose campsite de la Rigole?
Campsite de la Rigole offers a privileged situation : a natural scenery, fresh air, quietness and a central situation to visit Castelnaudary (city of cassoulet), Carcassonne, Toulouse la ville rose, Castres, Albi…
Campsite de la Rigole is certified Camping Qualité and Tourism Quality for its 4 stars services. Feel like at home it our small campsite. You can meet us at the bar / snack, the reception or anywhere in the campsite for any information.
There is plenty to do for kids: swimming pool, trampoline and games, mini farm! For water activities lovers, on the lake in Saint Ferreol you can practice canoe, paddle, swimming…
We are pleased to receive groups up to 50 people. The campsite can be a step of your trip or the starting point for hiking and cycling days. You can choose a package with accommodation + breakfast, half or full board.
Facilities offered on the campsite
- Snack– Ice-creams
- Fresh bread (July and August)
- Free Wi-Fi zone at the reception
- High standard reception
- Well-being: massages and Reiki
- Mobile home: From 4 to 6 people, terrace and garden furniture
- Wooden cabins: 4 or 5 people, terrace and garden furniture
- Camping pitches from 100 to 200m²: for tents, caravans or motorhome
- Sanitary blocks: Facilities for babies, sanitary for disabled people
At the camping de la Rigole, you can arrive and leave any day of the week. Please be aware that you have to book 2 nights minimum in low season and 7 in high season.
Entertainment and well-being during you holiday in the Tarn
- Bike rental
- Playground for children: football, volleyball, badminton, basketball, table tennis, trampoline, petanque…
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool, solarium with sun beds
Open from June to September from 10h30am to 8pm every days. The swimming pool is 17meters x 7meters and 1 to 2 meters deep. It’s heated between 22 and 28 degrees.
- The paddling pool is ideal for toddlers, it is between 20 and 40 cm deep. It is open in July and August
- Mini-farm: Come and meet our farm pets: “Pistache” and “Noisette” our goats and their chicken and cuy roommates.
Sports activities and cocoon break
- Hiking trail for the campsite
- Mountain bikes and cycling
- Horse riding – The equestrian centre of the village « L’Etrier de la Montagne Noire » suggests ridings in the mountain.
- Petanque competition once a week
- Well-being: Book massages, body cares and reiki session.
Please do not hesitate to contact us or meet us at the reception for any information, availability, activities…
We can recommend visits to do directly from the campsite : the Voute Vauban is in the village, Cubservies waterfall, Carcassonne, Tarn banks…
Times for camping :
Low Saison : : 9-12am, 2 to 6pm
High season: 8am – 8pm
Times for accommodation:
Departure : Before 10am (after departure check-out)
Dogs are welcome on the campsite within few conditions: they must hold on lead and bring the vaccination book up to date.